As Primary Advisor
Determining the Mass and Radius of the White Dwarfs in Four Kepler Self-Lensing Binaries, 2023 – .
- Yassine Abaakil, Columbia University Undergraduate.
High School Students (through Harvard SRMP):
Identifying Transit Timing Variations in Planetary Hierarchical Triples, 2022 – 2023.
- Farai Sundai, CRLS 10th Grade.
- Jiajing Liu, CRLS 12th Grade, Currently a University of Minnesota Undergraduate.
- Lila Valaskovic, CRLS 12th Grade, Currently a Colgate Undergraduate.
Modeling the Radial Velocities of Four Kepler Self-Lensing Binaries, 2020 – 2021.
- Mohammed Sakib, CRLS 11th Grade. Currently a Harvard Undergraduate.
- Tsion Tedla, CRLS 12th Grade, Currently a Boston University Undergraduate.
- Victoria Chen, CRLS 10th Grade, Currently a University of Toronto Undergraduate.
“Democratically” Detrending TESS M-Dwarfs, Summer 2022.
- Andrew Zhang, Columbia Undergraduate.
- Avishi Poddar, Columbia Undergraduate.
- Madison Li, Columbia Undergraduate.